Wednesday, August 10, 2011

115 Miles

I have just under 115 miles to go. Getting pretty excited to finish up yet at the same time don't want it to really end. Maine has been interesting to say the least. The weather has been mostly rainy, some sun but not a lot.

Maine has beat me up literally. I have fallen I number of times and have more bumps and bruises the last 150 miles then the last 1,900 miles. I've got 2 cuts each on one of my legs, a bruised shoulder, sore knee, a hurt left pinky finger, and my middle n index finger on my right hand. I've bent both of my hiking poles and had to throw one out. However I am still having fun and Am enjoying myself.

I plan on summiting the 16th unless I decide to do 1 more big mile day(40 miles), but who knows.

Day: 117
Mileage: 2,066.5

No comments:

Post a Comment