Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PA Rocks!

Almost done with another state, PA, NJ tomorrow. All trip all I have heard was how PA was rocky as shit, pardon my language, and how it was goin to be a crappy state to hike through. Well people were both right and wrong. PA has been the rockiest state by far but it has also been a fun and good state. Somethings that have been good about:

1. The larger rocks have been fun to climb over.
2. There was a 15 mile stretch were I did not gain or lose more than 25 ft of elevation.
3. Had trail magic 7 out of 11 days... Lots of free food.
4. There was 2 pools, both with water slides.
5. The halfway point and 1/2 gallon challenge.
And 6. It's not New Jersey...

Stats:
Day: 74
Milage: 1,269.7

And if you can't leave a comment but want to, email me at redmoose.ga2me@gmail.com I like reading what everyone has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment