Monday, May 23, 2011

Rest

On Saturday my left ankle started to bother me and I have decided to take a few days off and rest. I am not really sure what has caused the pain but I think it might have been the rocky terrain the last few days and the fact that I was hiking at a quicker pace. I have decide to drop it down a notch for the next week and will only be doing about 10 or so miles a day. I am hoping it is nothing serious and a little rest and easiness will do the trick. Tomorrow I will try it out and hope for the best.

Other than that all is well with me and I am having a wonderful time. The weather has broke a little and had sun on Friday and Saturday for the first time in a week. Friday night I tent by a river with some neat falls, it was really cool. We had a campfire going and were able to roast marshmallows that one us had brought in. A nice little treat after a long day of hiking.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are finally seeing the sun. Take care of your ankle (and rest of your body). You can get a stress fracture from all that hiking, so go easy!!!!
    Good luck and have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete